What we did and when we did it. Sometimes.

What we did and when we did it. Sometimes. People, places and events to remember.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Search is Over!

Ta Da!!!

We have a tree!

 Emmett took Corrie with him to Lowe's again today after church.  Ben took a nap while Evan and I watched football and waited for our tree to arrive.  

Here they are, putting the tree in our brand new tree stand:
 
  
Here are a couple of pictures from our odyssey the other night.  This was the original tree we picked out:

 

I don't know what was going on with Corrie and Evan in that picture.  And I did mention that we live in Texas, right?  And we were looking for a tree when it was 80 degrees at night?  Hence the non-seasonal attire.


Ben was there, too, but he was trapped in the cart.  Fortunately, Evan and Corrie kept him entertained while we looked around.


I failed to take pictures of our stops at Walmart and Home Depot, but I did record the moment after I bought the tree stand:


My hero.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment